I Just Realized I Haven't Blogged In Over A Week

0

Written on 1:24 AM by Jack B.

This Italian translation class is driving me up a wall and sucking up all my time. I don't even have time to check e-mail let alone do my daily blog checking up. I'll spend up FOUR hours a day doing translations and yet I am still failing the class (which I'm taking to fufill the foreign language requirement my Master's degree demands). I'm just horrible with all languages other than English (and Esperanto, but thats another story). Thankfully the class ends next week and beginning in August I can get a mini-breather before I go back to my job...I was never so looking forward to going back to work.


In the mean time here's another picture of my little niece, Monica Grace:

Busy, busy....

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment