Where I've Been, Where I'm Going

6

Written on 8:27 PM by Jack B.

I can't say I've been very busy these last several months (July went past in a blur) but I have been trying to work on several projects before I return to school/work next week:

*For one thing this is the end of this part of my college career (hopefully). Time to write my Master's Thesis and get the hell out after 8 years plus of university life. I'm sure I'll get my Ph.D one of these days if the circumstances allow but for now I've had enough.

*When the semester starts I'll also be TEACHING a college class for the first time. Me a college lecturer, imagine that. It'll be an introductory English 1 class probably populated with freshmen students but I'm very excited about it. It is certainly not something I ever saw myself doing when I dropped out of public school as a teenager.

*I also applied for a passport for the first time. It hasn't arrived in time for me to use before my vacation is over but I'm looking forward to putting it to use at my first opportunity. Perhaps an extended stay in Rome or London or Ireland or even Canada (passports are a must to go there now).

*So I've been doing a lot of sleeping and reading and studying (along with several shopping sprees for new clothes – something I haven't treated myself to in years) and am more than ready to put my brain back to work (and to get back to my blog as well)

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

6 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Time for refreshment
    Hunger strikes and goodies help
    Body,soul,too need

     
  2. el |

    Good luck teaching! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous. I love teaching. It will be great being able to have your own class.

     
  3. oakleyses |

    replica watches, prada handbags, ugg boots, prada outlet, louboutin pas cher, replica watches, longchamp pas cher, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, gucci handbags, louis vuitton outlet, burberry pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike air max, jordan pas cher, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, christian louboutin outlet, christian louboutin uk, nike free, ray ban sunglasses, polo outlet, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin, chanel handbags, oakley sunglasses, tory burch outlet, polo ralph lauren, uggs on sale, longchamp outlet, sac longchamp pas cher, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, air max, nike roshe, kate spade outlet, michael kors pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, nike outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet

     
  4. oakleyses |

    true religion outlet, coach outlet, true religion outlet, north face, michael kors outlet online, coach purses, michael kors, nike tn, sac vanessa bruno, michael kors outlet, nike blazer pas cher, michael kors, hollister pas cher, new balance, guess pas cher, sac hermes, hollister uk, nike roshe run uk, abercrombie and fitch uk, true religion outlet, burberry outlet, ray ban uk, michael kors outlet online, uggs outlet, mulberry uk, north face uk, polo lacoste, true religion jeans, ralph lauren uk, lululemon canada, timberland pas cher, hogan outlet, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, vans pas cher, kate spade, nike air force, nike air max, nike air max uk, ray ban pas cher, coach outlet store online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, nike air max uk, kate spade outlet, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet, oakley pas cher, replica handbags

     
  5. oakleyses |

    mcm handbags, baseball bats, jimmy choo outlet, north face outlet, ralph lauren, mont blanc pens, timberland boots, babyliss, hollister clothing, ferragamo shoes, nfl jerseys, celine handbags, longchamp uk, abercrombie and fitch, instyler, ghd hair, chi flat iron, soccer shoes, nike trainers uk, louboutin, p90x workout, nike air max, converse outlet, vans, beats by dre, soccer jerseys, giuseppe zanotti outlet, wedding dresses, nike huaraches, hollister, ray ban, lululemon, insanity workout, oakley, reebok outlet, gucci, mac cosmetics, asics running shoes, hollister, north face outlet, bottega veneta, nike air max, hermes belt, converse, new balance shoes, herve leger, nike roshe run, iphone cases, valentino shoes, vans outlet

     
  6. oakleyses |

    ugg pas cher, supra shoes, moncler outlet, canada goose jackets, barbour uk, hollister, moncler, moncler, marc jacobs, toms shoes, ugg, moncler, ugg uk, coach outlet, canada goose, canada goose, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, lancel, doudoune moncler, pandora charms, karen millen uk, moncler outlet, moncler uk, replica watches, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, swarovski, pandora jewelry, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet, moncler, montre pas cher, canada goose outlet, barbour, links of london, thomas sabo, canada goose, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, canada goose uk, pandora uk, pandora jewelry, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton

     

Post a Comment