Tom-tom Returns to His Planet of Origin on Eve of Film’s Debut

4

Written on 9:25 PM by Jack B.

P.S. Doesn't Dakota looks scared as heck that Xenu/Martians are going to take her away with them? Tom-tom on the other looks kinda excited.
Edited to add: Karen Hall at Some Have Hats has a great rumor making the rounds in Hollywood (where she's a long time show biz pro) about the Scientologists efforts to find Tom-tom a "wife". Katie, needless to say, wasn't the first name on the list.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

4 Comments

  1. job opportunitya |

    Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
    back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
    just like this one.
    I was in love with your plastic surgery florida blog site.

     
  2. job opportunitya |

    Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
    this site again. I just worship the site its comes
    from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
    looking up blogs like this.
    Go and find my plastic surgery fort worth blog.

     
  3. job opportunitya |

    Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
    back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
    exactly like this blog.
    Check out the blog site with my arizona center plastic surgery tucson az in it!

     
  4. Tx Texas House Cleaning |

    Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
    type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
    seat and I kept going back to again and again!
    Check out my ar arkansas house cleaning blog, you won't be sorry!

     

Post a Comment