The Getting to Know Me Meme

0

Written on 9:39 PM by Jack B.

Tagged by The Holy Fool

Getting to Know Me ...

5 things I plan to do before I die:

1. Finish my novel and get it published (just one, that's all I ask!)
2. Travel the world literally from pole to pole
3. Earn enough so if I make it to old age, I don't have to worry about money.
4. Build my dreamhouse in the country.
5. Meet my soulmate (if such a thing/person exists).

5 things I can do:

1. Literary criticism
2. Film criticism and theory
3. Remember obscure facts and dates that will not help me in life (think Jeopardy questions and you'll know what I mean)
4. Go for hours without speaking
5. Read very fast

5 things I cannot do:

1. Math
2. Heavy lifting
3. Remembering faces
4. Fixing computers
5. Have a good sense of direction

5 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Sense of humor
2. Easy-going attitude
3. Intellectual curiosity
4. Good hygiene
5. A great pair of legs (yes, I am that shallow)

5 things I say most often:

1. Oh, crap.
2. Does this look right?
3. I have no idea.
4. I should have it finished by...
5. I couldn't say.

5 celebrity crushes:
mine in alphabetical order
1. Linda Cardellini
2. Jennifer Connelly
3. Salma Hayek
4. Dawn Wells (who will ALWAYS be Mary Ann to me)
5. Kate Winslet

As for who to tag, I've seen this meme around a lot so I'm not sure who's done it and who hasn't. So if you're reading this and haven't done it, consider yourself tagged by me, okay?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment