Geography Meme

0

Written on 11:58 PM by Jack B.

Tagged by Carmel (of course!)

1. A Place You've Visited and Your Favorite Thing there.
Hershey, Pennsylvania - I loved the the chocolate factory (duh!)

2. A Country You'd Like to Visit and Why
Italy, centuries of history just waiting to be discovered there (by me)

3. A Place From History You'd Like to Visit and Why
If we're talking the future I'd love to see NYC 200 years from now, in the past it would have to be Rome when Michaelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel, in present day I'd love to see the Scottish Highlands.

4. A Place You Know A Lot About
New York, New York. The city so nice, they named it twice. :)

5. A Place You'd Like to Learn More About
Greenland (which ain't all that green)

6. A Fictional Place You'd Like to Visit
L. Frank Baum's Oz (book version, not movie), I'd love to live in the Emerald City with Dorothy, Ozma, the Wizard, the Scarecrow and the Patchwork Girl.

Tagging whoever wants to do this, consider it coming from me.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment