I don’t understand this kind of evil...

0

Written on 11:50 PM by Jack B.

Simply horrifying. If even Amish children aren't safe, then no one is (as if we have to be reminded of that fact).

I think Rod Dreher put it best: "It's an old, old question, and there is no good answer for it, but it haunts me on a day like today: Why does God allow this to happen? Those little girls, in an Amish schoolhouse. All those children, seeing their classmates slaughtered like animals. Why? I know there's no answer for this. But that doesn't make the question go away."

You think you can get used to it when these sort of things happen. But I never do...and thank God for that because it lets me know I'm still capable of feeling.

Updated: Five Young Girls Dead
Sweet Jesus.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment