I could have really used this when I was an Undergrad...

0

Written on 11:22 AM by Jack B.

Rate My Professor - just look for your college and then look for a particular professor and see how former students grade them and what they have to say.

Personally I don't really have any horror stories about professors - most of mine have been great and the ones that weren't were at least "ok". But I do know a lot of students who have had their whole semester ruined (let alone a class they needed for credits) by just one bad professor - who are by usually either incompetent, boring or dictatorial. Like I said I haven't experienced that first hand but if it weren't for all the great professors who have lent me help, support and the benefit of their time I don't know how I could have made it through 5 years of undergraduate school. Now that I'm a Graduate student, choosing the right professors and the right classes are even more important because the classes are so demanding and the work is that much harder.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment