Of Finals, Papers and Blogs

2

Written on 2:10 PM by Jack B.

I work during the week and go to school at nights. My weekends are the only thing I have free - unfortunately this also means anything I have to get done I do then. Right now I am up against the hardest and busiest part of the year (for me) and that's FINALS month. For the next weeks I'll be busy, busy, busy writing papers and doing research, editing my work, checking my sources. I can leave my work at work but my schoolwork is a different story. I managed to get through my Undergraduate years without creating any debt but the only way I can afford Grad School was to take out loans - which means whenever I do graduate I'll have to pay those loans back. So I have an incentive not to fail in any of those classes these loans are paying for.

The reason I bring this up is because there's a bunch of stuff I want to blog about this weekend but I don't know if I'll have the time. I've got an 8-10 page paper due on Tuesday and I haven't even started it yet (blame my procrastinational tendencies or as my family would say, "my laziness"). But I will it get done, by hook or crook I always do (whether it gets an "A" is a different story).

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

2 Comments

  1. Anonymous |

    Many prayers for your academic endeavors!

     
  2. Jack B. |

    Thanks, but I WILL try to blog anyway. It's just too much fun.

     

Post a Comment