Is the new Pope a Catholic? Yes, strangely

8

Written on 9:17 PM by Jack B.

So says Gerald Warner in this very fine column in the UK Scotsman.

My favorite passage:


"Firstly, it is necessary to dispose of the sexual distractions that obscure the more important issues because the secular media is interested in fornication, not transubstantiation. It is a depressing measure of the cloacal character of our age that the election of a successor of Peter is greeted with a raucous clamour over condoms. The so-called "liberals" are behaving at the moment as if the Church was in the grip of a fierce reaction. That is not happening. The reality is that, after four decades of demolishing the liturgy, devotional practice and Church authority, the wreckers have hit bedrock, reaching the essential core doctrines of the faith, which the indefectible nature of the Church makes it impossible to revise or abandon."

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

8 Comments

  1. job opportunitya |

    Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
    blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
    I will give you access to jump to my plastic surgery new jersey blog.

     
  2. job opportunitya |

    I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
    Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
    blog.
    Check out my arizona center plastic surgery tucson az blog, you won't be sorry!

     
  3. job opportunitya |

    Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
    back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
    exactly like this blog.
    Want to see top notch work, peep my risk of plastic surgery blog site for the bomb work!

     
  4. job opportunitya |

    Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
    blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
    the hook! I just kept coming back!
    Please proceed to my celebrity plastic surgery blog when you find the time.

     
  5. job opportunitya |

    Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
    got my attention and I will go to the site again!
    Look into my plastic surgery prices blog.

     
  6. job opportunitya |

    Awesome blog. I'm loving the site and I have to
    return there soon! Going online, when I have the time,
    I look for blogs close to your work!
    I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your dealer drug smart blog.

     
  7. job opportunitya |

    Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
    again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
    yours.
    If your look to uncover information, please visit my southern california plastic surgery blog

     
  8. Tx Texas House Cleaning |

    Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
    will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
    one.
    I can't explain, but you need to check my nh new hampshire house cleaning blog!

     

Post a Comment