Neoconservatism & Anti-Catholicism

0

Written on 2:21 AM by Jack B.

This piece by Sean Scallon is interesting. I'm not quite sure I agree with all of it but I do admit to being quite disturbed by people who call themselves conservatives (of some nature at least) allying themself with the likes of Christopher Hitchens, an anti-Christian bigot of the highest kind who being the small man he is has gone after the like of Mother Teresas and John Paul II - calling them fanatics and frauds. Just because he supported the War in Iraq (which I didn't I admit) or going after Bill Clinton for perjury, do neo-conservatives think he's "one of them"? Is this one of the cases where the enemy of my enemy is my friend? How Machiavellian can you get?

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment