So Far, So Good...

0

Written on 12:44 PM by Jack B.

Well the thing everyone was worried about - the MTA (Metropolitan Transit Authority) strike hasn't happened yet - or if it has I made it through the day with no problems. I say: The city should just give them the money. I don't know how it works in other places but here in NYC, a stoppage of the buses and trains could put the entire city to a screeching halt. Millions of New Yorkers (including myself) rely on the transit system to get us where we need to go. Without it, we'd be stuck. 9/11 and the collapse of the Twin Towers couldn't stop the Big Apple. Neither could the blackout we had a couple years ago - but stopping all the trains? Yep, that would do it. Sad, isn't it?

Also I need to get down to those reviews I said I'd write. I've had a hectic week between the final week of classes and work and Christmas shopping. I can't wait for Christmas vacations to take it easy for awhile.

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment