Christmas Meme

0

Written on 7:32 PM by Jack B.

Via Carmel at Winterr's words
1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider? Hot Chocolate
2. Turkey or Ham? Turkey
3. Do you get a Fake or Real you cut it yourself christmas tree? Fake, used the same one for several years now
4. Decorations on the outside of your house? Inside but on the windows
5. Snowball fights or sleddin? Snowball fights
6. Do you enjoy Going downtown shopping? I never enjoy shopping, I always seem to end up spending money I don't have - especially at Christmas time
7. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night
8. How do you feel about Christmas movies? Depends how good they are. The good ones I like a lot - the 100th remake of A Christmas Carol? Not so much.
9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music? It's never too early to listen to Christmas music
10. Stockings before or after presents? After
11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them? I watch, I listen, I enjoy
12. Go to someone elses house or they come to you? Go out to Grandma's, open presents, eat with the family, then come back and then open more presents at home
13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when? You mean the Gospels? I guess Christmas Eve
14. What do you do after presents and dinner? Watch TV, clean up
15. What is your favorite holiday smell? Fresh cooked chesnuts
16. Ice skating or walking around the mall? Ice skating (though I'm horrible at it) 17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas day? Christmas Day
18. Favorite Christmas memory? Too many to pick just one
19. Favorite Part about winter? Snow
20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe? Nope, never even seen mistletoe

I tag whoever wants to do this

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment